There's nothing priceless than being a precious human..

There's nothing priceless than being a precious human..

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This too shall past

Unbelievable! I felt like it was only yesterday my colleagues said this to me. “this too shall past dear..” What a relief.. after 3 years.. everything gonna past tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the last assessment - presentation for the Fulfilment of the Academic Project Requirement. Hopefully everything runs smoothly and I wish I can recover for the last week presentation for Sponsorship Proposal. hurm.. Even people did not tell me, I already know how my presentation went last week.  I know it was not the best and I know I can do far better than last week.  Yet I knew what make me went that way.. yes, I know..  hurm.. back to the topic, I wish I could fly once the presentation finished tomolo… I really need my mum’s hug. Mak, Aida rindu mak sangat2~

mak - da best idol ever!!

true smiles make me strong and always strong

Good Luck Shazwani Aida!! It will be your last. Beat for the best OK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment